Are you looking for a Salon Wax Chelmsford?
The Beauty Yard is waiting to welcome you to our relaxing, friendly salon in Chelmsford. Our fully qualified beauty therapists provide clients with an excellent discreet service using professional products.
Hot wax is fast becoming a salon favourite and more often than not this is what’s on offer when you have a bikini wax. Strip wax is removed with a cloth strip whereas hot wax stiffens on the skin, meaning it can be peeled off quickly to remove the hairs. Hot salon wax holds onto the hairs rather than the skin, making it ideal for coarser hair like the underarms and bikini line. While pain is definitely a consideration with waxing, the different types of waxing are good for different areas.
Hot salon wax is so effective because of the heat which encourages your pores and hair follicles to open up making it easier to remove the hair. The hot wax clings to the hair as it dries on the skin so is removed when the wax is stripped off.
Salon Wax Price List
- Full Leg – £25.00
- 3/4 Leg – £18.00 (mid way up thigh or up to the knee on the front and full tops of back legs)
- 1/2 Leg – £16.00
- Top Leg – £18.00
- Bikini Wax – £10.00(Up to the bikini line)
- High Bikini Wax – £15.00 (Hair is removed from the outside of the thong and partially underneath)
- Underarm – £10.00
- Eyebrow Wax – £10.00
- Eyebrow Tweeze – £8.00
- Lip or Chin – £8.00
- Forearm/Full Arm – £12/16.00
- Half Back – £20.00 (Top of the shoulders)
- Full Back OR Chest – £25.00
- Brazilian – £22.00 –A vertical strip in front, Hair is also removed underneath and around the buttocks
- Hollywood – £25.00 –All hair is removed from the front, back and around the buttocks
10% off and combination of waxing treatments! For our Brazilian and Hollywood waxing we use the fantastic Adam & Eve Hot Wax in Lime and Coconut scent.
After you salon wax treatment, avoid anything that is going to bring you out in a sweat as your pores will be open and vulnerable to getting blocked. Hair can be waxed as long as it is half a centimetre or more. Three days ahead of your wax try exfoliating the area to prepare the hair. You will find that with regular salon waxing your regrowth will be finer each time.
To book an appointment for a Salon Wax at our Chelmsford salon please call 01245 440582 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our other services include: